Our Community Fundraising Information:
- Community Fundraising Fact-Sheet (291.97 KB) Download Lifeline_Canberra_Community_Fundraising-Fact_Sheet_NEW.pdf
- Community Fundraising Guidelines (647.06 KB) Download Lifeline_Canberra_Community_Fundraising-Guidelines_NEW.pdf
- Community Fundraising Application Form (379.96 KB) Download Lifeline_Canberra_Community_Fundraising-Authority_to_Fundraise_Application_NEW.pdf
You can also raise funds online through our fundraising partner GoFundraise. GoFundraise provide the opportunity to create events (as an individual or as a team) and raise money for Lifeline Canberra as the direct beneficiary.
There are many great fundraising ideas on the site with a very simple event creation process that will get you setup and running in no time.
- Information on creating a fundraising page through GoFundraise
- 3 tips for successful fundraising
- Tips on emailing your family and friends
The Entertainment Book
Together, we’re raising funds with Entertainment… Discover your city’s best savings. Enjoy thousands of exclusive deals and quality offers on dining, shopping, travel, hotels and activities.
Your purchase of an Entertainment Membership contributes to our mission to support people in crisis and those at risk of suicide. Help us achieve our goal by sharing this link with your friends and family.