The Working Mind (TWM), is an education-based program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps workplaces create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
his course is suitable for all employees in a workplace setting. Managers, supervisors and team leads looking to complete The Working Mind should complete The Working Mind for Managers.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organisations mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Create a more supportive work environment
TWM for employees offers easily applied scenario-based lessons, videos that feature people with lived experience of mental illness, reference guides and practical handouts.
On completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognise its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
- Mental Health and Stigma
Define basic concepts related to mental health and mental illness
Recognise the impact of stigma and discuss how to reduce stigma and other barriers to care
- Mental Health in the Workplace
Recognise and keep track of changes in your mental health and well-being and know when to take appropriate actions
Have conversations about mental health and mental illness with friends, family members and colleagues
- Stress and Resilience
Identify and practice coping strategies to manage stress and remain resilient
Identify and use available resources to support yourself
Face-to-face format or Virtually (via Zoom or MSTeams only)
Minimum 8 participants / Maximum 24 participants
To make a booking, please contact us below or via email on email@example.com
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.