- 8 hours
- $400.00 incl. GST
The Working Mind (TWM), is an education-based program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps workplaces create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organisations mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Create a more supportive work environment
Managers, supervisors, and team leads have a special role in any organisation. Building on TWM for employees, the TWM for managers course gives participants the practical knowledge they need to:
- support their employees’ mental health and well-being
- enable all employees to be more productive
- ensure the workplace climate respects and involves all employees, including those with mental health problems
- encourage employees to seek help for mental health problems.
- Mental Health and Stigma
Define basic concepts related to mental health and mental illness
Recognise the impact of stigma and discuss how to reduce stigma and other barriers to care
- Mental Health in the Workplace
Recognise and keep track of changes in your mental health and well-being and know when to take appropriate actions
Have conversations about mental health and mental illness with friends, family members and colleagues
- Stress and Resilience
Identify and practice coping strategies to manage stress and remain resilient
Identify and use available resources to support yourself
- Supporting Your Team (ONLY available in Manager course)
Identify and use available tools and resources to support your team's mental health
We also offer this course to corporate groups. To learn more, discuss course options and make a booking for your organisation, please contact us on email@example.com
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.